Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Law Office of Marvin S. Lanter

Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer

Dedicated to Helping Those Injured in California

When you suffer a serious injury, it can be difficult to know what to do next. You may be unable to work, and mounting medical bills can quickly become a burden. Fortunately, if your accident was caused by someone else's negligence, an experienced attorney can help you get the compensation you need and deserve.
My name is Marvin Lanter, and I have 35 years of experience as a Los Angeles personal injury attorney. I am passionate about protecting the rights of the injured, and I have built a strong record of success doing so. When you need a lawyer who will not back down, one who will fight to make sure insurance companies treat you fairly, look no further than The Law Office of Marvin S. Lanter.
To arrange a free initial consultation to discuss your injuries and how I can help, please call 866-920-8376 or contact my Los Angeles law firm online.

Personal Service, Aggressive Representation

In my personal injury practice, I believe that building relationships with clients is a key to success. That is why I communicate openly and honestly with my clients, and I am available to answer any questions you may have as your case unfolds. If you do not have health insurance, I can recommend doctors who will treat you now and allow you to pay later.
As my client, you will always get my best effort. I visit accident scenes myself, and have access to a network of respected experts who can help build your case. I handle everything from car accidents to slip-and-falls to tattoo injuries, to wrongful death, all with the knowledge and skill gained over a 35-year career.
Former clients, fellow trial lawyers and even defense attorneys respect The Law Office of Marvin S. Lanter. They know that I get results the honest way — by putting in the extra legwork to present a well-argued case.

Unhappy With Your Current Attorney?

I know that there are many lawyers you can choose from in Los Angeles. If you have retained an attorney and you are not satisfied with his or her performance or the way you are being treated, feel free to call me or come visit my office. We can talk about the situation and you may find that my firm fits your expectations.

Contact a Hollywood Car Accident Attorney for a Free Consultation

If you want maximum compensation, trust my experience and dedication to recover what you deserve. For a free initial consultation, call 866-920-8376 or contact my law office online.
Based in Century City, California, I work with clients throughout Los Angeles, Orange and San Bernardino Counties.
When you have been injured or lost a loved one because of someone else's irresponsible actions, you deserve a lawyer who will fight for your rights. I am Marvin Lanter, and I provide the aggressive, effective legal representation you need. Insurance companies have skilled lawyers working to minimize or defeat your claims. I level the playing field for you.
To discuss your injuries or the possibility of filing a wrongful death claim, schedule a free initial consultation with me. Call 866-920-8376 or contact my Los Angeles law firm online. Se habla espaƱol.

My L.A. Personal Injury Practice

Motor vehicle accidents: My firm handles the full range of auto accident cases, including:
Cosmetic procedures: If you were injured by a botched laser procedure, I can help. Similarly, if you suffered an infection or disfigurement due to a tattoo or permanent makeup application, you may be able to pursue compensation.
Dangerous or defective products: My firm handles cases involving:
  • Defective appliances
  • Auto defects
  • Tainted food
  • Industrial machinery
  • Collapsing ladders
  • Defective firearms
  • Exploding bottles
Unsafe premises: I help people injured on the property of another, including:
Construction accidents: I represent injured construction workers in cases involving:
  • Falls from heights
  • Machinery and equipment injuries
  • Scaffolding collapses and ladder falls
  • On-duty vehicle accidents
  • Explosions/electrical shock
Medical malpractice: Improper medical treatment can cause devastating injuries. I help people harmed by:
  • Misdiagnosis or delayed treatment
  • Surgery mistakes
  • Birth injury
  • Medication errors
Business litigation: I both pursue and defend civil cases on behalf of Southern California businesses in the areas of:
  • Breach of contract
  • Commercial collections
  • Business torts (fraud, unfair practices)
  • Real estate transactions and leases

Contact a Hollywood Product Liability Lawyer for a Free Consultation

If you want maximum compensation, trust my experience and dedication to recover what you deserve. For a free initial consultation, call 866-920-8376 or contact my law office online. I make home and hospital visits when necessary, and you pay no attorney's fees unless I obtain compensation for you.
Based in Century City, California, I work with clients throughout Los Angeles, Orange and San Bernardino Counties.


I Believe That Everyone Deserves Justice

I am a trial attorney with over 35 years of experience. My law practice is devoted to securing maximum compensation for personal injury victims and families who have lost a loved one because of negligence. With an office in Century City, I handle all injury and wrongful death cases.
I am an attorney who stands up for "the little guy" to see that justice is served. Since 1976, I have recovered more than $25 million for my clients through jury verdicts and settlements in automobile, slip and fall, product liability, premises liability, and medical malpractice injuries and fatalities. When the wrongful party is not willing to pay full value for your injury, I will take your case to trial. I am well known throughout the legal community for my experience, aggressiveness and integrity.
My experience as a mediator, arbitrator and small claims judge for the Superior Court of the County of Los Angeles provides additional insight as I prepare my clients for mediation, negotiations or a jury trial.
My staff and I pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of service and a commitment to obtain no less than the fair compensation our clients deserve. We will provide you with the utmost in individual attention throughout the life of your legal matter. Call 866-920-8376 for a free consultation.



No comments:

Post a Comment